MAXIMUM PROTECTION AT A MINIMUM WEIGHT
The lightweight?Ultralight Down Jacket?from?Patagonia?is built to protect you against the elements. The down jacket is made of sustainable materials, such as the Global Traceable-certified goose down with a fill power of 800 cuin and the 100% recycled NetPlus ripstop nylon outer. Thanks to the outer and the PFC-free DWR finish, you?re guaranteed to be kept toasty and protected against the rain. Plus, you can compactly stow it away in your backpack when not in use.
A WELL THOUGHT-OUT DESIGN AND PLEASANT DETAILS
The down fill is located in baffles and channels to prevent it from slipping, and it provides warmth. Plus, thanks to the filled collar, your neck will be kept toasty. In addition, the?Ultralight Down Jacket?s?shoulders and elbows have a special channel construction to ensure you have full mobility. The zipper garage on the front zip and the carabiner clip in the chest pocket wonderfully round off the jacket?s features.
The features at a glance:
- Maximum thermal insulation, yet lightweight and compact
- Many clever details
- Sustainable materials
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 1-2 days after the order is placed.
Note: For customized apparel products, after you placed your order, we do printing, cutting and then sewing to ensure the design is perfect. so please allow us 3-5 days to get our tasks done then we will ship and update you a tracking number.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our manufacturer to the destination.
- For domestic orders, please allow 1-3 weeks from the time you place your order to receive your purchase.
- For international orders, the time to receive your purchase may vary depending on the country. But we guarantee that your purchase will reach you in at most 2-5 weeks from the time you place your order.
There are no reviews yet.